Here are our guest post writing requirements for Positive bunker:
- Posts should be written in English well.
- Ensure that the content is 100% original. There should be no plagiarism in the post; it should be original and should not have been published anywhere else. The written content of all our articles is scanned for plagiarism to ensure that it has never been published before.
- If your content is found to be plagiarism, we will remove it
- There should be at least 700 words in the content.
- Make sure the post’s title and description include a keyword
- Use headings and subheadings to divide the content
- Please submit your articles in the Word .doc or .docx format, no other format will be accepted
- Readable, useful, and easily understood content is essential.
- The post must correctly attribute any quotes or photographs used
- The content should be suitable for people of all demographics to read
- Do not use a copyrighted image ( Download Free images from here, freepik.com, pixabay.com, pexels.com, freeimages.com, unsplash.com )
Which guest posts won’t be accepted?
Be sure that there has not been a blog on a similar topic published on our website before submitting your post or article. We will not accept topics that have already been published on our website.
Non-informative or irrelevant topics will not be considered. The topics should be related to our business, including SEO, digital marketing, website development, graphic design, and e-commerce.
Process of Guest post writing?
We will feature your article or blog on our website if we think it will be a good read for our readers. Before publishing the post, read the blog post requirements and topic requirements.
The article or post will be reviewed in accordance with the above guidelines. If it meets the guidelines and the content is unique and has not been published before, we will post it on our website. Otherwise, we will remove it